Refer a Friend
Test Engineer having 3+ years of experience and a proven track record in embedded software application testing for Avionics/ robotics/ mission/safety-critical systems.
· The position is responsible for the creation of test design and environment setup, assistance in the black box and firmware testing
· Thorough testing of functional and non-functional requirements
· Develop test automation script or framework (C++/Python/Java or Any scripting language) and own Product and Software quality assurance.
KEY SHARED ACCOUNTABILITIES:
· Requirement analysis, test data & scenarios design and test case design and execution, debugging and unit testing, systems integration, and field testing.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications. Aid develop Product specifications with attention to safety criticality, robustness & reliability, extendibility & flexibility.
· Explore selection of the most effective test design techniques, advance V&V tools and approaches for a problem or conducting performance testing.
· Develop use cases, test cases, and test scripts for applications, configurations, and interfaces for all common SDLC test phases including FIT/SIT, UAT, regression, performance testing
(throughput, timing constraints, processing time) and security testing.
· Design and develop the test automation scripts and framework.
· Perform testing activities as per standard V&V practices and Quality Assurance
· Ensures timely delivery and quality of the deliverables for the assigned work.
DESIRED BEHAVIOURAL VALUES:
· Good analytical skills, communication, and presentation abilities
· Actively listen to others and demonstrate understanding of other points of view.
· Take the initiative to identify, work on problems proactively and lead by example.
· Consistently provide ideas, opinions, or information in a professional way.
· Understand IP & trademark policies and actively promote safe practices in projects having quite a bit of R&D.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
· Degree in Computer Engineering or Degree in Electrical / Electronics & Communication / or equivalent
· Minimum 4 years of proven experience in testing uav features or software applications, black box, smoke, regression, stress/volume, alpha, beta, automation testing, implementation of test automation framework, scripts development and maintenance
· Hands on experience with automation projects using tools like Python, Java, Jenkin, GIT and bug tracking tool like Jira, ALM
Knowledge on Avionics standards for Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification - DO-178B would be an added advantage.